Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How to remain logged in on mobile device

Options
Andy Wright
Andy Wright ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I find it frustrating that I have to re-authenticate everytime I pull out my phone on a project to check dates.  Why can't SmartSheet remain logged in just like all my other apps??

Is there something I'm missing?  I've done a search but don't find any threads on this problem.

Andy

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hello Andy—It's not common to be logged out of the Smartsheet Mobile apps, but you may be logged out of the mobile browser version of Smartsheet.

If you're using the mobile apps and being logged out, you might make sure that there isn't security in place imposed by your company's IT team to force reauthentication.

Also, check to make sure the mobile app on your phone is updated to the latest version.

If above doesn't help, I'd recommend contacting our Support team (Support@Smartsheet.com) to see if they have any addtional troubleshooting steps to offer.

This discussion has been closed.