Calendar View: Viewing More than one column in calendar view

BESP10
BESP10 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good afternoon,

I am trying to figure out how to make more than one column show up when viewing in calendar view, can someone please advise. JPEGS attached for reference

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

You can use a JOIN function to combine more data, but it har to be in the Primary column because that is the only one you can view in the calendar view.

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• BESP10
    BESP10 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

AHA

Got it thank you.

Yes this helps

• Kevin Smith
    Kevin Smith ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, I know this is old and closed but I had this challenge and I wanted to share how I resolved it. It may not work for everyone because it makes an assumption that the data you want to show is just for showing and not editing AND there are limits to links.

I made a new grid that linked to the grid I wanted to display but I didn't want to use the Primary col and I didn't want to change the PC. I made the new grid (cal grid) with the PC that I wanted and linked to the cells (col.) from the main grid. Then I linked any other cells that might be relevant. I made a report from the the cal grid and set it to Calendar view. It now shows the column I want to show and the Primary col is not used at all. You could also concat. and of the columns to show something different if that would be helpful, the point being that the new grid points to the first grid but has a new PC. I hope that helps someone.

Thank you,

Kevin

Happy to help if I can.

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer)