Data Uploader- Mapping issue

Options
James Roberts
James Roberts ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I am trying to set up a new data uploader routine and when I get to the "mapping" section, it pulls up a blank page.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi James,

If you haven't already, please contact our Support Team so they can help troubleshoot this with you.

There are a few steps you could try listed in our Troubleshooting Help Center article (see here), such as trying in a different browser, logging out/in again, and checking if other users are experiencing the same thing, etc. If you could try these and let the Support team know, it will be very helpful for them to figure out what the issue may be.

Thanks,

Genevieve

• James Roberts
    Options

Thank you Genevieve. I did log a support ticket also. The number is 03881674. I have tried the above but I don't know anyone else that has a power user licence so I thought the form may be the next best thing to connect with others on this issue.

Thanks,

James

• Craig Brandt
    Options

Hi,

I'm also having the same issue with importing Google Sheets that contains numbers with large decimal numbers e.g. 1.959975786537.

If I remove the columns with these numbers from the source GSheet, I get the Mappings tab.

I've also logged a case # 03980684

Thanks,

Craig