Automation between Smartsheet and Zapier: triggered raw on SS

Gavriel Zarka
Gavriel Zarka ✭✭
edited 05/21/20 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi,

I built several automation on SS that supposed to be triggered once raw updated. I did it via Zapier, though, it seems like sometimes it triggers and sometimes it does not. Every time I'm modifying a raw I save the changes to make sure the changes were saved.

Anyone faced the same issue with Smartsheet and Zapier? Are there fields on SS which don't trigger even if changes were made (for example, date picker)?

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Gavriel Zarka

It should work, but it depends on what you want to happen and how Smartsheet and especially Zapier is set up.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.