Default Background Color

Greetings

I some how got the background of one of my smartsheets to appear gray whenever I create a new column and when I pull a report and display the Sheet Name (system column) it too appears to be gray. I have doubled checked the conditional formatting and I am not using any gray colors. I have all my other columns white now but when I create a new column or look at the sheet name in reports it appears to be gray.

Thanks

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ty Layton

Check if you have hidden columns and select them all and use the Clear Formats feature.

Did that fix it?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Greetings Andrée

I have have done this and it did not fix my issue. New colunms still show up as gray. (see below) and Sheet Name still show gray in my reports.

Thanks

• Ramzi K
    Ramzi K ✭✭✭✭✭

Check your conditional formatting rules. There may be something in there that's causing the issue.

Hope that helps.

Ramzi Khuri - Principal Consultant @ Cedar Tree Consulting (www.cedartreeconsulting.com)

Feel free to email me: ramzi@cedartreeconsulting.com

💡 If this post helped you out, please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful.

• Greetings Ramzi,

I have double checked my conditional Formatting and I dont see an issue there. I am using red and orange formatting. No grays, I also disabled the 4 conditional formatting and the issue is still present.