Group Management doesn't pull from My Smartsheet Contacts anymore

I am using the new (preview) Smartsheet Admin Center "Group Managment" interface. In the old version when I wanted to add someone to a group, the "Add Member" picker would allow me to add users from our account and from My Smartsheet Contacts. It no longer does that and the picker only looks for potential new members from the official users invited to our account. Our account only includes users from my company, so the picker is mostly useless as I overwhelmingly add people from outside our org to groups. This is true for most of my group admins. It is a big loss not to be able to add users from My Smartsheet Contacts. Will this be fixed when the new admin center is officially launched? This is a significant downgrade in functionality.

Thanks,

Jim

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi Jim,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience in the Account Admin preview. Please submit all feedback for this feature, including any differences between the new and old Group Management, within the app itself so it goes directly to the team working on it.

To accomplish this, launch the Admin center or the new Group Management view. At the top right of the page select the megaphone to submit feedback for specific features:

Thanks!

Genevieve