Why are my radio buttons different sizes?

I've created a form to collect survey responses using radio buttons so respondents can select one answer for each question. The radio buttons are inconsistent sizes across and within questions. It looks like the size of the radio button may be inversely related to character length of the response: choices with more characters have smaller radio buttons, and choices with fewer characters have larger ration buttons. Is there a way to ensure all radio buttons are consistent sizes? I've tried reviewing it both in Chrome and IE, and the problem persists.

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Annie,

Strange! I’ve never seen that before.

Have you tried the form in another browser or in Incognito/Private mode?

If that doesn't help, and if you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.