Control Center: Error when Updating any information

I have been trying to update my Blueprint template to use my new templates in my Template folder. I continue to get an error. (see attached) I have also tried in all browsers, refreshed logged out logged back in, done all the Troubleshooting 101 and get the same results. I also then had another admin try to login to Control Center to see if he experienced the same to determine if it was just my account. He however, got a separate error saying "Error! Failed to read config sheets, please contact PMs." (error attached) Then I tried to add another Lead in Control Center by Editing Program Information but get the same error as I do when I try to update my template to include those newly created.

I have reached to support but am at a complete roadblock as they have not resolved this yet either. I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this issue and if so, how was it resolved?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @LeeAnn_F

I've checked in with our Support team and it looks like they're working with you to resolve this issue.

For anyone else who's experiencing something similar, it's likely related to who the Primary Lead is for your organization - getting in touch with Support so they can work with you one-on-one is the best way to work this out.

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Hi @Genevieve P. : If there is a solution to this problem, please post the results here. We are having a similar issue. THANKS! Trey

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Trey Wainwright

If you're receiving the error  "Error! Failed to read config sheets, please contact PMs.", then this specific error can occur when logging into Control Center as a user who has access as a Program User. Users who are granted access as an Additional Lead will not see this error.

This generally indicates that the the “owner_email” in scc-admin does not have access to the config file.

Make sure the config is shared to the Owner, or change the Owner to someone who is shared to the config file (the best practice is for it to be the same as the Primary Lead). You'll also want to make sure the Owner user account is spelled correctly.

If this information hasn't helped, please contact Support with screen captures and additional details so they can troubleshoot this with you in a private channel.

Thanks!

Genevieve