Assessing .csv from MS Teams

Kelly Moore
Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello

I am trying to leverage MS Teams as a OneDrive sharepoint file location for DataUploader to use for scheduled uploads. DataUploader recognizes the file location and tries to grab the specified .csv file. The .csv is useable - I can manually attach the exact file to a sheet and DataUploader executes. This is the error message in the DataUploader log file. The id indicated is not the .csv file name that I see.

Any ideas for a resolution or work-around?

Best Answer

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Genevieve.

I'll mark my question as answered, as I know that is the smartsheet response.

I did build a work-around using microsoft's Power Automate to copy the .csv attachment that was emailed into MS Teams, to my personal OneDrive. This at least allows the rest of the team access to the .csv raw data without me having to keep up with who is shared to my OneDrive. (As a side note, I had never used MS Power Automate and was only vaguely aware it was part of O365. Thankfully some talented person posted the answer here and I just needed minor tweaking to keep the file name constant)

Thanks for all your help here in the community.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @KDM

I wouldn't have thought to use Power Automate, that's a great idea. Thanks for sharing this, and for providing a link to the other post!