Control center: include template(s) based on value in Intake Sheet

Options
Alla Suzdaltsev
Alla Suzdaltsev ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

In control center is it possible to set up so that template(s) is included during project creation based on the value in the cell on intake sheet?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Alla Suzdaltsev

I have to admit I'm not quite sure I understand what you're looking to do... however as a Moderator I'm able to see the account associated with your Community profile and since you are licensed on your company's plan, you have access to book Pro Desk sessions.

These are coaching sessions where you can go over any Smartsheet functionality questions with a Smartsheet employee via screen share. There's a category specific to Control Center that you may find useful! See this page here for more information.

I would suggest this may be the best place to run through your questions about Control Center, as you can go over the details that are specific to your account & set up!

I hope this helps,

Genevieve

• ericawk
    ericawk ✭✭
    Options

I have the same question and was asked to make an enhancement request for this function. To be able to provision a project at the Control Center and use a specific template based on certain criteria at the intake sheet. Will this request be seen here as an enhancement request?

• Ryan Sides
    Ryan Sides ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alla Suzdaltsev @ericawk

You can create multiple blueprints that include a different set of templates. Then, based on your data in your intake, it sends the row to the appropriate sheets connected to your blueprints.

For instance, we have 1 intake and based on the project office (different offices use different template sets) it uses the proper blueprint for that office.

Ryan Sides

Smartsheet Tips and Tricks for Beginners and Advanced on LinkedIn and YouTube

Come Say Hello!