Smartsheet and Docusign Integration

Options

I have seen a number of old posts on smartsheet and docusign integration but nothing recent.

I want to use smartsheet with docusign but the last posts suggested that smartsheetlabs was not going to work for me as i am a newer user.

How do you integrate smartsheet and docusign now that smartsheet should have released updated integration for this?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @jonathan.hunter253751

I hope you're well and safe!

The Smartsheet Team is hard at work getting it released.

Also, which Smartsheet Plan do you have?

As a possible workaround, you could use the 3rd-party solution, Zapier, in the meanwhile.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree, thanks for all your work. I can't afford the upgrade to Enterprise for my business so I'm interested in the Zapier integration process. Do you know if I get the same functionality as the Smartsheet Labs? Specifically, can I build the workflow so that it emails employees listed in Smartsheet and their signed documents appear back on the same Smartsheet row?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/31/21
    Options

Hi @David Crawford (InView)

I hope you're well and safe!

You're more than welcome!

Unfortunately, no, it won't work with the attachments, and the Zapier integration is quite basic. I recently researched using it for a client solution, but it wouldn't work for that process.

Can you tell me more about your specific process?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi, thanks for quick response. I have a construction client who has an ongoing need for multiple signatures from their 200 employees. This is for something called Prevailing Wage Notifications. There's a large batch of required signatures each May and then again throughout the year as new construction projects are initiated. The beauty of Smartsheet is that we could capture the signatures and place the pdf file on the same line for each employee.

I greatly appreciate your time and any advice you might have.

Regards,

David

• @Andrée Starå so sorry to bother you. I should probably have tagged you in my post above. I'm wondering if you can provide any feedback regarding my post. I've learned that the Enterprise level will cost many thousand more and since the Docusign sync is the only function I need, it is looking too expensive. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-David