Data Shuttle

Options
badman242
badman242 ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

For some reason it showed some rows had been updated but when I check the sheet I dont see any row update in any column

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @badman242

Can you check the Activity Log for the sheet? This should identify what rows were updated, and what the change was.

For example, my workflow updated 6 rows in my sheet named "COUNTIFS" (testing sheet):

You can see that the Activity Log in the sheet identifies that this change was made by an Integrated App, and that there were 6 changes. If you click on the arrow next to "Cells Changed" it will show you the details of what that change was.

You could also potentially check the Cell History of a cell to see if it was updated from your workflow. See View Changes Made to Smartsheet Items for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @badman242

Can you check the Activity Log for the sheet? This should identify what rows were updated, and what the change was.

For example, my workflow updated 6 rows in my sheet named "COUNTIFS" (testing sheet):

You can see that the Activity Log in the sheet identifies that this change was made by an Integrated App, and that there were 6 changes. If you click on the arrow next to "Cells Changed" it will show you the details of what that change was.

You could also potentially check the Cell History of a cell to see if it was updated from your workflow. See View Changes Made to Smartsheet Items for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve