Data shuttle date filter

Options
David Friesen
David Friesen ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Not able to filter dates, ie 1/1/1977 from source Excel sheet. The Excel sheet's date is a formula, would that be a reason it is not filtering dates in Data shuttle?

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is possible that the formula is outputting a string that Smartsheet does not recognize as a date.

• Jennifer Langan
    Jennifer Langan ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Related, I have had no luck at being able to filter out information coming from my Source Sheet by date. For example, I'd like the Data Shuttle instance to load the content of Column A (source) to Column A (target) if Column B (source) is greater than 12/25/19

• Lisa Vercellone
    Lisa Vercellone ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I also have not been able to filter using dates in data shuttle.

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Curious about this topic as well. I ran into a data limitation for my Data Shuttle workflow to process (I do not have DataTable). So, I was hoping to filter my source file and only take the records from the last x days, but now I'm working towards editing/adjusting that input/source file to only have records from those last x days and letting the Data Shuttle workflow do its thing.

The other thing with my data is that the source doesn't have a date date field, it's got a date timestamp field, so not sure if that complicates matters even more, but what I'd love to have is an option to filter for records in the last 7-days or something like that.

• kawind
    kawind ✭✭
    Options

Can anyone confirm (or deny) that date can be used as a filter in Data Shuttle?