How do i create a calendar within forms that will block off certain dates?

Options

I have created a form that I am using to send to people to sign up for something. I need them to be able to select a date, but have some that aren't available to be crossed out. Some dates will be able to have about 10 people sign up for, so that date will need to be crossed out once that limit is reached.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @A Wicker 

Hope you are fine, what you need is a booking application. please check my post Using smartsheet to book workspaces/meeting rooms it's contains so many ideas you can use to design your application.

and if you need help you can contact me.

My Email: Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @A Wicker

I hope you're well and safe!

The simplest solution would probably be to have a Dashboard with the calendar on one side and the form on another and the add Workflows that sends update requests if they select a date that isn't available anymore.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.