Errors when setting up JIRA Connector Workflows

Options
Mary Anne
Mary Anne ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I am getting the following error when I try to set up my JIRA Connector workflow "An error occurred while counting the number of rows to be updated." How do I further investigate why I am getting this error.

Thanks!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Mary Anne

Was anything recently changed in the workflow, such as the adding or modifying of JQL? (This would appear on the Jira filters section of the workflow.) This may explain why the message is being received as perhaps the JQL being used is not supported.

If you're still receiving an error, please contact Support with the Workflow Support info File, screen captures of your JIRA connector set-up, and screen captures of the error you're receiving.

Instructions for gathering Workflow Support Info File:

• In the JIRA Connector dashboard, select the timestamp under the Run Date column of your workflow. This will bring you to the workflow run history where you can see any error messages for each run.
    • Select the timestamp under the Last Run column for the latest run of the workflow.
    • On following page, go to the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines in the upper left) and choose Download Workflow Execution Support Info. (Not Account Support Info file)

Thank you!

Genevieve

• Mary Anne
    Mary Anne ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Genevieve,

This is a new workflow. I'm setting up my first JIRA Connection workflow and this is the error message I get when I get to the last step. I'll call the support team.

Thank you!

Mary Anne