Linking between different sheets.

Hi Everyone,

I have a roll up sheet in which we have linked data from individual project sheets.

Some data from project 1 will be row 1 in roll up sheet, project 2 will be row 2 and so on.

One of my team members filtered the data in roll up sheet and when the filter was removed, all the data in roll up has disappeared (but the links from the original sheet are still visible).

Screenshot is attached for reference.

Can anyone explain as what exactly is the issue and can it be resolved?

Regards,

Abhiraj

Answers

• Javed Hassan
    Javed Hassan ✭✭✭✭

Hello!

Depending on when you started to have this issue, this may be related to the cell link issue currently ongoing. You can view that status here: https://status.smartsheet.com/

If the issue persists once this is resolved, I would look to another person to answer as I'm unsure what else would cause this. A filter shouldn't impact cell links if your formulas are still there.

• Abhiraj Joshi
    Abhiraj Joshi ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Javed Hassan

Thanks for the update. It seems the fix is implemented for the issue by the Smartsheet team, but I am still not able to see any data in my sheet, however inbound link from the source sheet is still visible.

• Javed Hassan
    Javed Hassan ✭✭✭✭

Sadly I've never encountered this issue before, so I'm at a loss. With something like this, it may be valuable to put a case in to see what support has to say. It seems more like a bug than a formula issue.

Apologies for not being able to provide further help.