Can anyone help - PLEASE??

I have emailed Smartsheet numerous times via links, online forms and direct emails to get our business address updated as I am unable to do so on Smartsheet itself for about 4 weeks and have not had a single reply?

Does anyone actually work at Smartsheet?

What is the point of providing case numbers if nothing gets replied to or actioned?

All I want is someone at Smartsheet to update our company address on the Payments & Billing Page. Is this too much to ask?

Currently extremely dissatisfied!

Comments

• Hi @DebbieC

What you're describing is definitely not our usual level of service; thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. I will reach out to the Finance team to make sure they have received your request and they will be in touch with you through a private channel (via email).

In the meantime, if your account uses a Credit Card to pay for your plan, you should be able to update the address from the Payments & Billing info tab in the Admin Center directly (see: Review or Change Account, Plan, or Billing Info)

This will take you to a pop-up window where you can select "Edit Address and Payment Info".

If you're unable to do so, I'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you. Are you receiving an error message or is it greyed out?

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now