DocuSign Integration Isn't Generating Documents

Options
Callinger
Callinger ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

We are currently unable to generate any documents using the DocuSign Integrations. When I click on the mapping to use, it ask me to sign in, when I click the sign in link it takes me back to the mappings page, click the mapping to generate, asks me to sign in again. Has anyone else experienced this issue? We have been using this integration for about 4 weeks now and this is the first issue we have encountered.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 04/11/22
    Options

Hi @Callinger

I've personally only had this happen before when attempting to generate a document from a Sheet Summary Report as the source of the row. Can you confirm if you're generating the mapping from the source Sheet or from a Report?

Here are a few standard troubleshooting steps to start:

• Fully log out of Smartsheet, then log in and try again
    • Try a different Browser
    • Disable current Browser extensions and try again

See: Step 2: Troubleshoot issues caused by browser extensions

Try also Revoking the Document Builder token from your Account under Personal Settings - Apps.

Then find any row and select Generate Document - this should bring you to the "Sign In with Smartsheet" page, but allow you through once you've verified access.

Let me know if any of this has helped!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Callinger
    Options

@Genevieve P.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We are attempting to generate from the source sheet, not a report.

We have exhausted all the possible browser/extension issues we can think of. This includes clearing caches/cookies, using incognito mode, restarting, using different computers, VPNs, ect.

I did try revoking the app from my personal settings.

Once I did that and then tried to generate documents again, I got a popup that said "An Error as occurred. Your Access Token is invalid." After clicking okay, I see the "Generate Documents Fast" screen with the create a document mapping button grayed out. There doesn't appear to be an option to sign in. In the top right corner, all that is available is the "Help" question mark, which just takes me to the document builder article.

If I close that tab, reopen Smartsheet, go back to my sheet, and try to generate again, it did display the sign in request, after doing so and clicking the mapping, it put me right back in the same loop of clicking sign in and generate.

Any help would me appreciated.

Thanks,

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Callinger

Thank you for trying all of these steps! It does seem like there's something else happening in the back-end that's specific to your account and the Document builder verification. The next step is to troubleshoot this directly with Smartsheet Support; this way they can talk to you in a private channel where you can share more details.

I've checked in with Support and I can see you have a ticket (05364450) open already; I've let them know about the troubleshooting you've listed in this Community post and someone will reach out to you shortly.

Cheers,

Genevieve