Looking for a way to auto fill the Label and Description on a form

Is there a way to quickly customize label and descriptions on forms? Like for example reference the field that contains the label and description information so it populates based on the primary value.

Example I'm using the form as a voting ballot for prioritizing issues. The primary key is the Issue number then there is a Issue Name that I manually place in the label, and Issue description that is place in the description. The Priority field has a drop down list for the 1- 5 ranking.

Outside of not always having time to customize the form, the final product works well; because it allows me to take an average of the submitted votes per issue ...... it just that it's time consuming to customize the labels and description for each issue.

If I could just place in a formula that would read the field content for the primary key.... and suggestions?

All suggestions are welcome. I haven't found any other automated process for generating a weekly multiple question survey without heaving data entry.

Thank you.

Answers