Data shuttle for DataTable not replacing data

Options
carlycrisp
carlycrisp ✭✭
edited 06/20/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I've set up a data shuttle to populate my datatable with a workflow to automatically run each week when new data is available in the OneDrive location it's pulling from. The source file has about 300k rows. I have had this set up for two weeks, and my data table has around 600k rows, so it looks like my data is being added instead of replaced. I did make an edit to the unique identifier after the data shuttle ran the first time but before it ran the second time. I'm wondering if changing the unique identifier is what caused the data to accumulate or if it's the way the data shuttle is set up. I wasn't able to change the data shuttle action to Replace.

Tags:

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @carlycrisp,

In my own environment, I tested what you report and I manage to override duplicates even when the unique identifier was changed by ensuring to have "Update rows as they change in the source file" checked in the "Target" section of the Upload Workflow setup. In addition to this, you may restrict even further the type of information that is uploaded to your Data Table by setting filters in your Workflow as needed.

If none of these suggestions seem to achieve what you intend, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form. Please make sure to add additional captures of your Workflow setup to better illustrate your configuration and help Support with reproducing it.

I hope this can be of help!

Cheers,

Julio