Data shuttle for DataTable not replacing data
I've set up a data shuttle to populate my datatable with a workflow to automatically run each week when new data is available in the OneDrive location it's pulling from. The source file has about 300k rows. I have had this set up for two weeks, and my data table has around 600k rows, so it looks like my data is being added instead of replaced. I did make an edit to the unique identifier after the data shuttle ran the first time but before it ran the second time. I'm wondering if changing the unique identifier is what caused the data to accumulate or if it's the way the data shuttle is set up. I wasn't able to change the data shuttle action to Replace.