I am getting the error while provisioning the Project in Smartsheet Control Center

Options

Hello Everyone,

I am getting this error while provisioning the Project in Smartsheet Control Center. Can someone please tell me what could be the cause of it? I can not edit the blueprint as I don't have access to the Config sheet.

Thank you in advance

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kaveri Vipat

I checked in with our Support team and I can see that you have already opened a ticket with them, which is great. They let me know they've contacted you via email with a number of possible causes for this error for you to check through:

• Ensure that your account has access to provision a project within SCC.
    • If the project is expected to be created through an approval automation, the user that created the approval automation’s token may have become invalid - please have that user log into Control Center to re-establish a valid token. They will also need to ensure they have the proper access within SCC so that this approval process will work.
    • Please ensure that the project is approved and is not already provisioned in the intake sheet.

If none of their suggestions have helped, please follow-up with Support via email and they'll be able to troubleshoot with you through a private channel where you can share more details.

Thanks!

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kaveri Vipat

I checked in with our Support team and I can see that you have already opened a ticket with them, which is great. They let me know they've contacted you via email with a number of possible causes for this error for you to check through:

• Ensure that your account has access to provision a project within SCC.
    • If the project is expected to be created through an approval automation, the user that created the approval automation’s token may have become invalid - please have that user log into Control Center to re-establish a valid token. They will also need to ensure they have the proper access within SCC so that this approval process will work.
    • Please ensure that the project is approved and is not already provisioned in the intake sheet.

If none of their suggestions have helped, please follow-up with Support via email and they'll be able to troubleshoot with you through a private channel where you can share more details.

Thanks!

Genevieve