Control Center / Resource Management Integration - Start / End Dates Required But Dont Update

Options

Integrating Resource Management with Control Center requires the use of an Intake Sheet with populated Start / End Dates. These fields flow into the Project-level setting in Resource Management.

However, when the schedule template (e.g. project plan) is connected these overall dates do not get updated in Resource Management to reflect the actual start / end dates in that template. Instead, I have to create a net new project.

Is this expected behavior? If so, the Control Center automation doesn't make sense with RM integration turned on.

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Zeb Loewenstein,

In doing some testing, I was able to reproduce what you explain and this seems to be the integration current default behavior. Intake initial Start and End dates will be used to create the project in Resource Management but after the project is created, only the updates that can be pushed through the Resource Management panel will update assignment information in your Projects. When you have a moment, please let our Product team know about your feedback by filling in this form, here.

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio