Broken links in SCC blueprint summary sheet

I have an intake sheet to capture project info: on submission, there is an automatic approval for that project to be provisioned

All has been working fine: over 100 projects have been created: profile data rolls up into the blueprint/portfolio summary and feeds various dashboards.

Since yesterday evening, some weird inconsistent stuff has been happening. Some projects are rolling up ok: others have broken links and only half of the information is pulling through.

I have updated the project objects (even though it hasnt been touched) and some objects arent linking as a linked cell has been unshared?!

Where do I start to 'unpick'?!


  • Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    The owner of the Summary sheet needs to be shared to each of the sheets feeding it.

  • 1845sarah
    1845sarah ✭✭✭✭

    Hello Paul

    Thank you for replying

    Yes - I'm the owner (under a sysadmin User name) so am shared to all.

    Looks like there was an 'incident' Aug 1 and 2 where provisioning errors were found in SCC re: cell links.

    I've found this info for reference for any other Users out there:

    Run the Update Reporting if cell links aren’t working as expected, click Update Reporting to

    reconnect items that have become disconnected or corrupted.

     Please follow these steps: Open

    Manage Program > All Projects > select missing project > click “Update