MS Forms with Power Automate

Options

I'm trying to use a MS Form to capture data, then use Power Automate to take the form data and input it into multiple SmartSheets. My problem is that when the data gets pushed over from MS Forms, is that the data seems to get pushed over with a leading apostrophe. Any idea on how to work around this?

Answers

• Deepak Choudhary
    Options

Not sure about MS forms , but any specific reason for not using Smartsheet forms and then you can use power automate to move data from 1 smartsheet to another.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 08/24/22
    Options

Hi @toddM

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Deepak’s excellent advice/answer.

Depending on the specifics, you could possibly add so-called helper columns to remove the leading apostrophe.

Would that work/help?

Can you maybe share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.