Find / Replace Issue in Control Center

Options

I'm trying to run a Find/Replace global update in SCC, but the test is returning with 0 updates made. Essentially I just want to adjust a formula found in 16 columns in a sheet to look for "217" instead of "213". I had to add some rows to my sheet and now the count is off.

I've ran almost identical Find/Replace updates before and never had this issue. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @JCluff

If any of the data that you are trying to replace with your Global Update rules corresponds to "Profile Data" from your Blueprint, you'd need to define a condition on the "advanced options" menu. Something else to consider is that formulas created through Global Updates need must use @row notations for row level referencing see this article for more information if this is the case in your environment.

If none of the information above can be of help and you find the behavior is unexpected, If you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form. Please make sure to include as much detailed information as possible about how this has worked in the past and the specific template where you are trying to apply these changes

Cheers!

Julio

• JCluff
    JCluff ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Julio S. ,

I have this issue being looked at by the support team, but thought I would reach out to the community as well. So far we have determined that even though none of the data in the formula or in these cells is in the profile data, you have to select profile data in the advanced options. This didn't effect our global update for a formula a few cells below this one, which is why we were confused by it's behavior.

As for the @row issue, this would not be a use case for row level referencing. The formula is looking at rows below the one it exists in.

Thank you for the assistance though!