Capacity Planning Template

A google search shows me a capacity planning template exists in Smartsheet but I cannot seem to find it among the templates. I can see it via google search but when I go to download it I'm asked to create a Smartsheet account... but I already have one. Can anyone point me to the template within Smartsheet? Thank you

Tags:

Best Answer

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@UdemyUser

It worked for me. I'm currently logged into SmartSheet and have some of my work sheets open so it downloaded it and took me to the sheet right away. Make sure you're logged into your SmartSheet account and you won't get prompted to create an account.

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@UdemyUser

It worked for me. I'm currently logged into SmartSheet and have some of my work sheets open so it downloaded it and took me to the sheet right away. Make sure you're logged into your SmartSheet account and you won't get prompted to create an account.

• Yep, I'm logged into SmartSheet with 2 different sheets open but still get prompted to create an account. Do you happen to have the Resource Management add on and maybe that's the key?