Calendar App: Custom Category List - Missing Options

Options

I am currently using the Calendar App, where the source is a report. I am grouping the data by a category that exists on all sheets. However, one or more drop down options are missing in the "Custom Category List Order. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

The current outlier is "Tech Refresh." It does not show up in the sorting under settings.

Thank you!

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi Julia,

I've been able to reproduce what you report when modifying the Column properties in the source sheet to the Report that contains more dropdown options to allow multiple values. This caused that only the drodpdown values that were present in single select dropdown columns were listed under the "Custom Category" list. If you believe this might be what's happening to you, you'll need to make sure that all source Columns only allow single values in the dropdown list.

If you wish for the Calendar app to start supporting multi-select dropdowns as well, when you have a moment, please let our Product team know about your feedback by filling in this form, here. Thank you!

If this doesn't seem to align with the behavior that you are experiencing, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

I hope that this can be of help!

Cheers!

Julio

• Sue Fountain
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue. I have 8 items in my drop down:

But in the calendar app, only 7 show up. Monthly Story Report is missing.