Data Shuttle Not Connecting to OneDrive

Options

Hi, I'm not able to connect to OneDrive via Data Shuttle, it just keeps loading. This started a few days ago and my already set and working workflows aren't working anymore and I can't create a new one either. Please help!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Rehan Tayyar

Does this "Loading" appear before or after you've clicked the Sign In button? Are you able to successfully sign in to your OneDrive account first?

This loading message could be due to your Browser's pop-up blocker settings, where it's waiting to load the pop-up window for either the "Sign in" button or the "File Name" search window.

I would suggest trying a different browser to see if that resolves the problem! (See: System requirements and guidelines for using Smartsheet)

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Rehan Tayyar
    Options

Hi @Genevieve, I do get the sign in popup and the loading thing happens after I've signed in. It doesn't get to the "File Name" search option. I have contacted SS support and they're looking into it, meanwhile, happy to hear if there's a trick out there to get this working :)

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Rehan Tayyar

Thanks for clarifying! If other browsers haven't helped, then please keep working with Support on this. They'll be able to troubleshoot with you in a private channel where you can share private information and screen recordings.

Cheers,

Genevieve