Adobe XD will not upload Proof to Smartsheet, am I missing something in the setup?

Options

Hi,

I've been exploring the Smartsheet integration with Adobe XD but have had no success in uploading a proof. I've been able to update a sheet by editing the row, but when click upload proof all I get is 'Exporting'.

When setting up, all I had to do with give the plugin access to my account. Have I missed something in the setup? Do I need to do something else? Is the version of XD to new for the plugin to work?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Alex G

It is possible that your version of Adobe XD does not yet fully connect with Smartsheet; there's a list of the supported versions in this Smartsheet Help Article: Smartsheet integrations for Adobe Creative Cloud

If your version is not listed there, I would recommend subscribing to the Release Notes page, here.

However if your version is listed in that Help Article, I would recommend reaching out to Smartsheet Support with a screen recording of the issue you're encountering so they can troubleshoot with you through a private channel.

Cheers!

Genevieve

Answers