Dynamic Report Scope not updating properly
I added a few reports to the Dynamic Report scope within our Blueprint in Control Center. After a new project was provisioned, rather than updating the source sheets to what I had selected, the previous selections (entire workspace and sheets) were still listed. The documentation notes say that this would be overwritten and updated to the new criteria. In addition, in the first project that was created afterward, rather than adding only the selected templates to the report for that project, it added all templates to the report. I went back into the control center and verified my selections and they are all correct. Thank you in advance for any insight.