Printing Dashboard Issue after Chrome Update

Options
Thomas Bostwick
Thomas Bostwick ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/07/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Is anyone else having issues with the margins when printing after the 108 update?

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all (@Thomas Bostwick, @Dwilcox, @allt3ch, @Gabela)

The Smartsheet Support team recently received similar reports of this print behaviour; it appears to be the result of the v.108 update to the Chromium software engine which affects many web browsers, including:

Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge / Opera / Vivaldi

NOTE: This does not affect Safari. Please try using Safari to print in the meantime.

It also is not limited to Smartsheet - other users of Chrome and Edge have reported printing issues in other sites and applications since updating their browser on or after December 6, 2022 (for example, this thread in the Google Chrome Help Community)

Please report this behaviour:

• In Microsoft Edge, open the Menu, select Help and feedback, then Send feedback
    • In Google Chrome, open the Menu, select Help, and Report an Issue

Thank you,

Genevieve

Answers

• Dwilcox
    Options

Yes I am having issues with the dashboard printing views

• allt3ch
    allt3ch ✭✭
    Options

Yes this is affecting our company processes. PLEASE FIX

• Gabela
    Gabela ✭✭✭
    Options

I encountered the same problem; I found out that the Brave browser doesn't have this issue; I am using it to generate my reports until the Chrome issue is resolved.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all (@Thomas Bostwick, @Dwilcox, @allt3ch, @Gabela)

The Smartsheet Support team recently received similar reports of this print behaviour; it appears to be the result of the v.108 update to the Chromium software engine which affects many web browsers, including:

Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge / Opera / Vivaldi

NOTE: This does not affect Safari. Please try using Safari to print in the meantime.

It also is not limited to Smartsheet - other users of Chrome and Edge have reported printing issues in other sites and applications since updating their browser on or after December 6, 2022 (for example, this thread in the Google Chrome Help Community)

Please report this behaviour:

• In Microsoft Edge, open the Menu, select Help and feedback, then Send feedback
    • In Google Chrome, open the Menu, select Help, and Report an Issue

Thank you,

Genevieve