Smartsheet Embeded code in Sharepoint

Kaveri Vipat
Kaveri Vipat ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/28/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello everyone,

I have published one dashboard and embedded that dashboard to show in Sharepoint, For my US team it is visible but for the UK team it is not visible. If anyone knows the reason please let me know.

Thanks and Happy new year in advance!

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Kaveri Vipat

There are a few things to check here:

• When you say that the content "is not visible", are they seeing an error, a blank page, a Smartsheet login, or something else?
    • What security settings do you have set up on your Published links?
    • Are your UK and US teams on separate Smartsheet plans, or are you all members of the same plan?

If your security settings are Unrestricted, then there shouldn't be a difference in viewing a published link across the US / UK.

However if your collaborators are part of different accounts and you have your security settings on the Published item to only share out to users in your current plan, this could cause the link to be blocked for your UK team.

Here's more information:

If this hasn't helped, you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support where you can discuss this in a private channel. They will need to see screen captures of both view points (US / UK), as well as the Dashboard URL and a screen capture of your publish settings.

Cheers,

Genevieve