Card View for Reports!!!

Options
Mike Wilday
Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide a card view for reports. Our business has a master sheet with course construction responsiiblities for a plethora of individuals. I have been trying to teach managers to use filters with card view to only see their users and thier tasks. But there are so many aspects that are confusing people when the grid view is changed to card view. I'd like to be able to offer managers a report of their individuals and specific tasks related to those individuals so they can better assign tasks using card view. It would give a really clear picture of the status and workload their users have and allow them to easily assign users to tasks. And it wouldn't mess with the data or require turning on filters because they would only see the users in their report and only see tasks that revolve around their users. 

Comments

• Corinne Flanagan
    Options

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting. When you have a moment, please submit a product enhancement request to let our Product team know that you'd like to see card view in reports.

The product enhancement request form is located in the Quick Links section to the right of this discussion or you can go here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/739aa75f30ca43a8a22eb53e4da7d409

Best, 

Corinne

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Mike Wilday

I hope you're well and safe!

Woohoo! It's finally here! Card View in Reports! 🤩

Card view is now available in reports! Combine your project sheets into one report, then view in card view to quickly answer questions like:

• Which tasks are high priority?
    • How many issues are in the Implementation stage?
    • Which designer has the most requests?

Align the whole team on priority by dragging cards within a lane to save card ranking – without affecting the order of the underlying data in grid view. Learn more.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have been waiting for this for an ETERNITY! :D I'm glad it's finally available!