Calendar Time (Hour/Minutes)?

Options

Good Afternoon SmartSheet,

Does SmartSheet support Hours / Minutes within Calendars?

The reason I am asking.. I have both a PTO and Scheduling sheets right now that currently have a Calendar setup on them where people can request a date to work/off from work. However it shows them for the entire day. But, I also have Part Time people/people who want a specific time off- who I'd like to request certain hours on days. Is there any support for showing hours or minutes within the Calendar app and or seeing a view within the calendar for hours/minutes within Calendar?

i.e: Seeing AusKee on Calendar for Thursday from 5pm to 8pm.

Thank you!

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only way that I can think of would be to use the Primary column to join the name and times so that at least the text is shown in the calendar, but the bar on the calendar will still cover the entire day.

• Caravan
    Caravan ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same question. Can someone help please or is this capability is currently not available? Any has a workaround?

Thanks much

• Heather_Verde
    Heather_Verde ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I do what Paul suggested. We have a time off calendar where if users are off part day, they put a start and end time and then it appears in the subject line as a "part day - xx-xx". I then push the SS calendar to a shared calendar in Outlook so anyone who has access to the shared calendar can see the time off. If they need to mark it off on their own calendar, they simply forward the SS shared calendar invite to themselves and change the availability indicator.