Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

gantt chart export

Options
Max
Max
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

in the title, everything is said. need help please :) don't know how to export to have my gantt chart on word, that would fit the landscape page but still visible

cheers for any help

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Max

Use the Printer icon (top left under the Home icon) Then choose your content that produces a PDF which you could drop onto a word doc? 

Or just take a screen grab and paste that onto the word doc. 

See attached example of the 

RichardR 

Gantt.JPG

• Max
    Options

Thank you for your reply. That is what I did but seemingly not working. when I drop onto a word doc, its mircroscopic. Taking screenshots would be better but would be cutted into multiple pieces :/ if there's another way, i'd be glad to know it

cheers

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 12/09/15
    Options

Max, try adjusting your zoom levels in the Gantt chart before printing. Especially if you are selecting the option to "fit to width" which will scale the Gantt to find to a single page.

Zooming out on your Gantt chart will fit better on a single page if you have a long schedule. 

This discussion has been closed.