Forms

Discussion List

• Automatically add tasks to a web form populated row
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,   I am fairly new to smartsheet and wanted to know if it was possible to automatically add a set list of tasks/ indented rows to a row that had been added via web form?   I review sets of data that are submitted by multiple busines…
    65 1
    Closed 65 views 1 comment Most recent by Tim Meeks Archived 2015 Posts
  • How to send a notification to a selected recipient
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    How do I get SS to send a notification to a contact whose name has just been selected from the list and entered in a webform?  Like, when column [supervisor] is set with a particular name, please notify [selected supervisor] of this chang…
    1138 12
    Closed 1.1K views 12 comments Most recent by Tim Meeks Archived 2015 Posts
  • automated communication surrounding web forms
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I'm building a fairly complex job-request web form to feed a grid that tracks marketing-creative requests for our designers and web developers, and I have a question:   I'm gathering two kinds of data: one kind that is concise and drops …
    2 1
    Closed 2 views 1 comment Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2015 Posts
  • Net Promoter Score
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have a survey web form.  One of the questions is "likelihood to recommend" with a dropdown list of 0 - 10.  I'm trying to build a report from this web form that will automatically calculate the net promoter score (% promoters (…
    260 3
    Closed 260 views 3 comments Most recent by André Gratton Archived 2015 Posts
  • Adding system columns in the confirmation email?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,   I have two system columns: an auto generated number to represent order number and a created on timestamp.  When I create the web form, I want these two fields to be added into the confirmation email so that when a user submits the …
    33 2
    Closed 33 views 2 comments Most recent by m3565 Archived 2015 Posts
  • Conditional Forwarding from Web Forms
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi folks - our business has been using Smartsheet for around 2 years now, but we really haven't taken advantage of some of the more powerful aspects of the software.   I'm learning about forms and their uses, and I've come across a chall…
    22 2
    Closed 22 views 2 comments Most recent by SashaR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Automatically create multiple rows in a smartsheet
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I'm creating a couple of web forms with a single smartsheet.  Each one will capture slightly different details.  The forms are sort of like a helpdesk queue, where the users can have different requests, but ultimately all the work goes to …
    395 4
    Closed 395 views 4 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Question
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Has anyone used Smartsheet to track company vehicle miles, gas usage, etc.
    14 2
    Closed 14 views 2 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Archived 2015 Posts
  • webforms
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way to be able to choose mulitple selections when using a dropdown list in webforms?  
    2 3
    Closed 2 views 3 comments Most recent by Nick Zavala Archived 2015 Posts
  • Travel approval workflow
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I am looking to make a workflow for travel approval . As the request form should be accessible for all employees I would like to use a webform. Approval shall be done by the Project Manager if travel is project related or the respective …
    MF Profile Photo MF
    298 4
    Closed 298 views 4 comments Most recent by Data Solution Consultant Archived 2015 Posts