Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Data Shuttle Folders

Currently all Data Shuttles appear in one list, you can view Offloads and Uploads separately.

Finding a Data Shuttle you want to Run, view and update can be very time consuming if you have a lot of Data Shuttle workflows.

Being able to put them into separate folders would be beneficial, this would also be of benefit in Dynamic View

Tags:
20 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Rick Olsen
    Rick Olsen ✭✭✭✭

Completely agree, having a way to filter/sort would be great.

• scottreiter
    scottreiter ✭✭✭✭

Data Shuttle is a powerful and great tool within Smartsheet. However, the more you use it ..the more complex it becomes to manage as it is hard to keep everything organized. Having folders to organize the flows would definitely help.

• Eric B.
    Eric B. ✭✭✭

I use multiple DataShuttles for 2 sheets (and growing). Being able to quickly organize and isolate DataShuttles would be a massive advantage and time save. I'd like to see this implemented very soon.

• Scott Peters
    Scott Peters ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I was going to submit an idea to allow DS users to label jobs with a user-defined category label, but I like this idea better. I need to see my DS jobs grouped together by solution or topic, and I like your folder idea better. Voted!