Data Shuttle Error "Specified Key Does Not Exist"

In Data Shuttle, I have a workflow that is producing the following error:

Unable to add rows to target sheet : UNKNOWN: The specified key does not exist. (Service: S3, Status Code: 404, Request ID: 7FED8H5R7Q5AXB87)

This workflow has been operating fine for months (runs twice a day) with no errors and this just started listing this error.

There are about 12500 rows that the workflow imports on an upload from a excel document stored on a OneDrive account. The workflow processes about 10,879 rows fine out of the 12,500.

I checked the source excel document to review the last row it imports successfully and the subsequent row and all looks fine. In fact these rows are older, created in Feb, and data shuttle has not had any trouble importing them for the last few months. Not sure why it would all the sudden.

Any ideas on what this error is indicating?

Tags:

Best Answer

• scottreiter
    scottreiter ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Update: I logged this issue with Smartsheet Support. Not sure what they did ..but they did something on their end and said it was fixed. I confirmed the workflows are now running without errors.

Answers

• scottreiter
    scottreiter ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Update: I logged this issue with Smartsheet Support. Not sure what they did ..but they did something on their end and said it was fixed. I confirmed the workflows are now running without errors.