Jira - Smartsheet Connector

Options
Mangesh W
Mangesh W ✭✭
edited 06/28/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi Team,

I have setup a connector between jira and Smartsheet and the data is flowing bi-directionally without any issues.

However, if i delete a ticket from jira, it is not getting updated in the Smartsheet. Rather, I have to resave the entire workflow by selecting edit workflow option (where i don't make any changes) and when the data gets re-written as part of the process then only I see the updates of deleted tickets as per the screenshot below.

Any idea, how i can get the real time updates on the smartsheet for the tickets deleted in Jira?

Answers

• Hamza1
    Hamza1 Moderator
    edited 07/07/23
    Options

Hi @Mangesh W

The Filtered Row Finder runs at different times than your usual sync, which means those rows may not immediately go into the right section hence why you may have to run the workflow again. Please review the Workflow run History to see when the last run was. The connector should filter into the correct section but it's usually around 2 hours after the initial sync.

Also the filtered rows would not be moved if you’ve deselected the "maintain Jira hierarchy" option in the workflow setup. You can review if and when filtered row finder runs in the workflow history page.

For more information on how to use "Filtered Out by Connector—Not Synced" take a look at the help article here

Thanks,

Hamza