Join the conversation + Help us use sponsorships as a force for good

Options

Comments

• ChrisMcG
    ChrisMcG ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have a masters in theater. And yet here I am, a pretty proud and competent smartsheets user and have been analyzing big data sets for 15years.

Why is creativity important? Because it lets me look at things that people have taken at face value, and ask questions. It has taught me to look at things in a different way. It's shown me how much stuff is "outside the lines" and how few people are coloring out there. It's given me the ability to express myself in healthier ways, and add value to any environment I'm.

To misquote Danny Rojas, "Creativity is Life, coach." It's the first step to solving any problem on any path. It saved the Apollo mission. It's improvisation for life saving care in the field. It's the TV remote, the personal computer, the cell phone, finding legal loopholes, comedy, music, art, fashion, UI design, and maybe most relevantly here, it's finding automation flows to make all of your coworkers lives easier and more streamlined.

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

@ChrisMcG Dani Rojas! Dani Rojas! I'm deep into season 3 of Ted Lasso right now so this spoke to my heart. Always great to meet another theater kid who also loves Smartsheet. 🤩

• Lisa Z
    Lisa Z ✭✭
    Options

The pop-up creativity days are an amazing thing that Steam Co. implemented. I wish I had some of these when I was younger. I love this idea and encouraging the growth of creativity and helping them thrive! Giving them all the opportunities to build up on the creativity that we will so desperately will be needing in the future they are building. I am excited to see what comes.

• Nienke
    Nienke ✭✭✭
    Options

Creativity is essential because it drives innovation and problem-solving in all aspects of life. It allows individuals to think outside the box, come up with novel solutions, and generate original ideas. In business, creativity leads to the development of new products, services, and processes, giving organizations a competitive edge. In art and culture, creativity is the driving force behind the expression of emotions and ideas, enriching society and fostering individuality. Moreover, in personal development, creativity enhances cognitive abilities and encourages a more flexible and adaptive mindset, enabling individuals to face challenges with greater resilience and imagination. Ultimately, creativity fuels progress and advancement, making it a vital skill for individuals, industries, and societies to thrive in an ever-changing world.

• Mohala
    Mohala ✭✭✭
    Options

Creativity is essential because it allows us to solve problems in new and innovative ways. This is because creativity involves thinking outside the box and coming up with solutions that are not obvious. When we are faced with a problem, our creativity allows us to see the problem from different perspectives and come up with solutions that we would not have thought of otherwise.

• adam.b
    adam.b ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is amazing. Such selflessness. The fact that Smartsheet will go over and beyond to not only support such an amazing company, but also to say "it's not about us on that car, it's about a company that very few know about". Also the fact that Smartsheet cares to bring change and hope to those who need it is just pure amazing.

• Cassi
    Cassi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is amazing, I love what they are promoting! Creativity is Engaging the minds of the young and allowing them to grow their minds!

• Cristina W
    Cristina W ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Creativity is thinking outside the box. To create new things, new scenarios new ideas. All humans are born with creative minds and we all can change the world for the better.

• Ipshita
    Ipshita ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is such a wonderful and valuable initiative. Creativity is the character of an independent and non conformist thought leader. My heartfelt gratitude and applaud to STEAM Co. for doing this incredible, outstanding work to empower children with sensitivity and unconventional ideas which will in turn create great leaders for tomorrow!

Shine on, bright ones!

Cheers,

Ipshita

Ipshita Mukherjee

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Creativity is the catalyst that ignites our potential, allowing us to break free from norms and shape a unique and extraordinary world. Embrace it, for within its realm lies the power to unleash your true brilliance and leave an indelible mark upon the tapestry of life.

Itai Perez

Project Manager | Transformation Department

Gong cha

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez-740543116/

• Natashav
    Options

creativity makes the world go round

• Phil Blumburtt
    Options

I love STEAM Co's mission. They are helping today's youth feel energized and inspiring them to do great things. Creativity fuels innovation. It is the world's way of being risk tolerant. So go take a chance on that new idea!

• mroehl
    mroehl ✭✭✭
    Options

Creativity fosters a sense of lifelong learning. It lends itself towards opening the mind to different view points, different modalities, and self-expression. Creativity is a mindset that looks to champion new ideas either from within, through sharing in experiences with others, and/or setting aside bias all of which propels our capabilities, reasoning, and ability to innovate just by looking around yourself for the opportunity to learn from and teach others.

Mandie R

Sr Project Manager

BVOP - CPD | CAPM | CBDA | CSM | CSPO | ECBA | SAFe 6

• Marco Angelo Cruz
    Options

Creativity is the one that gives LIFE to an individual. It may help a person identify his life purpose, personality, identity, and values. Whether it be of a certain passion, creativity enriches an individual's spirit and enhances his/her perception on the meaning of life.

• Pau Lara
    Options

La creatividad, y la innovación es parte del desarrollo humano de los niños, adolescentes y jóvenes, porque de esta manera estamos desarrollando actividades que ponen a prueba sus habilidades, sus juicios, su toma de decisiones, la forma como pueden resolver problemas, por ellos apuesto mucho a crear talleres de team building, talleres de aprendizaje experiencial.

Discover Girlstart

Unlock the badge & Support Girlstart

Support Girlstart and help nurture the next generation of visionaries