July Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Truly love reading your answers and seeing your beautiful pets 🐶🐱

Here are a few things I enjoy doing:

1. Reading - My current books include a collection of music-themed essays & an Agatha Christie novel
    2. Playing with my 2 dogs, listening to BTS, and attending interesting/fun events
    3. Spending time in nature, going for a relaxing hike, amateur nature photography, and exploring new places

• Holly Thornton
    Options

You can usually find me at the ballpark watching my son play baseball. Before my daughter graduated, my free time was split between baseball and soccer fields. I love watching my kids doing what they love!

• Zane Kriškāne
    Options

Hiking with my dog :)

• TomG
    TomG ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Life outside of Smartsheet......

For me, It is spending time with my kids who are now in their early and mid 20s. Time now with them is so much harder to get now that they are in college or recently graduated that I take whatever I can get.

Outside of that, I spend a lot of time working on cars (both mine and friends) and I'm trying to resurrect my golf game which took a vacation when we started our family and my boys started playing baseball which led to a 14 year coaching career on the side of my day job.

• Constance Fetter
    Options

I enjoy learning new languages, writing music and doing volunteer work. I'm currently learning Welsh and already speak French (native), English(native), Arabic (Farcie, Moroccan), Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Latin, some Dutch and Afrikaans. Writing music (piano and lyrics) melts stress and I also send music to my agent in France for others to sing, which makes the music so much more fulfilling (love what others can do with their emotions, turning a song into an experience). Volunteering with Veterans, children, elderly people and animals reminds me of how lucky we are to experience life through the stories and emotions of others.

Constance Fetter (she/her/elle)

• Deanna Vandermeer
    Deanna Vandermeer Overachievers Alumni
    Options

For me, it is family!! Most importantly it is spending time with my four grandchildren. They are what bring me the most joy (outside of Smartsheet). We have an 8 year old grandson who is so incredibly smart and I love learning things from him; like last year when we went camping and were sitting around the campfire and he proceeds to tell us all about why a lunar eclipse appears red. He explained everything in such amazing detail and we all learned something new that night. His love of Science, Math and Art is evident. With his father (our son) and his mom no longer being together it is harder but we cherish every moment we are able to get with him. Then there is our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter who is a mini-me of her mommy (our daughter) and it is fun watching her grow with many moments of deja vu. Our daughter and her husband also recently welcomed our twin granddaughters to this world. They certainly have their hands full, with three girls all under three, but are so blessed that they live so close to us. My husband and I also own property in the mountains and while we don't have a cabin (too expensive right now) we do have a shed for our toys and we do enjoy spending time up there with our camper during the summer months. It's a wonderful way to escape the heat as our home is located in a place where the summer months exceed 100+ degrees of very dry heat for weeks on end. Plus, I do believe that my husband loves it mostly because he gets me up there on the mountain where I have no cell service or internet and therefore I can't spend my time doing all things Smartsheet! 🤣

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

• TimMelton
    TimMelton ✭✭✭
    Options

For me its hanging with my wife or watching hockey or both.

• MHalvey
    MHalvey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing like a comfy couch, a good book and both my dogs on either side of me.

Michael Halvey

"Strive for Progress, not Perfection."

• Gina McK
    Gina McK ✭✭✭
    Options

Travel with my family

• Khasim
    Khasim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I'm not creating solutions with Smartsheet, I enjoy Spending Quality Time with Loved Ones

Thanks & Regards

Khasim

SSPM Consultants

Email ID: info@sspmconsultants.com

Did I answer to your question or fix the problem? Please help the Smartsheet Community by voting it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome, or/and Accepted Answer. It will make it easy for others to discover a solution or help in answering!

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Taking my boys for a walk

Itai Perez

Project Manager | Transformation Department

Gong cha

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez-740543116/

• trg
    trg ✭✭
    Options

I like to wash dishes, it's very Zen.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Love all these responses! 🙂

I'm a big bookworm, specifically fantasy novels, and I also love making mugs on the pottery wheel.

• Kyle Black
    Kyle Black ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like Woodworking and landscaping doing projects for the house.

• Pamela Clapp
    Pamela Clapp ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy traveling with my family. We love to take Disney vacations!

This discussion has been closed.