July Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 07/05/23
    Options

Loving all the dog pictures!

@Yinnie_H Looking at these smiley faces instantly makes me happy 😄

@jan aelbrecht What a photogenic dog you have, so beautiful 🐶

@samantha.fowler78 She looks so sweet ❤️

• StevenBlackburnMBA
    StevenBlackburnMBA ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I work on hyperrealism/photorealism graphite drawings in my free time. Mostly for family and friends since the work is so intensive (each picture takes me about 3 to 6 months depending on my availability to work on them) as they can take over 100 hours to complete each one sometimes!

When I'm not doing that, I'm probably hanging out with my wife and family enjoying new experiences together!

Certifications:

-Smartsheet 2023 Core Product Certification

-Smartsheet 2023 System Administrator Certification

• StevenBlackburnMBA
    StevenBlackburnMBA ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Certifications:

• StevenBlackburnMBA
    StevenBlackburnMBA ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Certifications:

• Joseph Aloysias
    Joseph Aloysias ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy learning new things in Smarsheet University and reading community posts queries and answers.

• Leslie Kuhlman
    Options

Making medicinal tinctures and infusions, fermenting beverages and foods, bread making, cheese making, and studying immunology to be fully self-sustaining. LOVE technology, but it will never be my crutch.

• Sherry Fox
    Sherry Fox ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/05/23
    Options

When I am not creating projects in Smartsheet, at work I am creating projects in Excel (is that a 4-letter word? LOL). But on my own time I love 5* dining and cooking. We play "Taste and Replicate" It started from the local bakeries, and now we perfect entrees and appetizers. In fact this weekend we had Rack of Lamb. Taste & Replicate is fun to do, plus it costs an average of 25% or less (I spent $23 on a rack of 8 healthy chops, at a nice restaurant, it would have been $60+/each for 4 small chops, that is $120+20%+ tip, $125+ less the $23 I spent, over $100 still in my pocket!). Another passion is Chain Maille Jewelry. You see this on a lot of TV Shows & Movies. These are the bracelets I wear daily; working remotely no earrings!

Sherry Fox

Business System Data Analyst

Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical

EAP | Mobilizer | Automagician | Superstar | Community Champion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryfox/

• Pam Ferguson
    Pam Ferguson Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I enjoy hanging with my husband at our pool or at the beach, or listening to local music.

• Brooke Y
    Brooke Y ✭✭✭✭
    Options

We love to travel and hang out as a family. It can be anything from a 2+ hour trip to a softball tournament, or a 12 hour drive to see family for a long weekend, or a flight out somewhere for longer trips. When driving we play road games with the whole car (we often have our childrens friends tagging along). Our family's favorite is the Alphabet game, where you have to find a word starting with the letters in order. First one to find get to Z wins! (It's a good way to occupy at least an hour of time in the car)

• Kyle Adkins
    Options

I'm an outdoorsy introvert so hanging out on a trail, a river, a mountain, or anywhere that I don't have cell service is prime recharge time! Of course, I've always got this old guy with me. He's definitely my spirit animal... going on an all-day hike and then sleeping the whole next day lol

• Melissa Yamada
    Melissa Yamada ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spending time with my family. We just got back from a trip overseas which was amazing!

• Frank S.
    Frank S. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No phone, only golf. My chance to unplug and enjoy being outside. A mental and physical challenge that allows me views like this.

Frank Smith, PMP

Assistant Director | IT Special Projects Mgr.

Oregon Parks & Recreation Department

If my response helps, please mark it as an accepted answer. 😎

• Renee M
    Renee M ✭✭
    Options

Reading and going to the beach or reading at the beach!

• JMacMillan
    JMacMillan ✭✭✭
    Options

I like spending time with my partner, daughter, and our 2 mastiffs, outside whenever possible.

This discussion has been closed.