Anyone else having issues with Calendar App not Downloading PDF of entire calendar?

Options

I have been on the phone with Smartsheet support this week but we have been unable to figure out what could be causing this issue. I am finding that the Calendar app is only Downloading one page of a PDF, cutting off any information that would be on the subsequent pages. Example below

You can see the bottom four lines, which I would usually expect to be on a second page, are not included.

Is anyone else having this problem, or aware of a solution? Thanks in advance!

Note - I am well aware that I could change the zoom to force this to fit on one page. Not interested in that solution.

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Macorne

I checked in with our Support team and they confirmed that two other users had reported a similar behaviour as well. Thank you for your patience and persistence as we looked into this!

We've since had confirmation that there has been a fix in the Print behaviour for the Calendar app as of this weekend. Please try again and let us know if this has now been resolved for you.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Macorne

I checked in with our Support team and they confirmed that two other users had reported a similar behaviour as well. Thank you for your patience and persistence as we looked into this!

We've since had confirmation that there has been a fix in the Print behaviour for the Calendar app as of this weekend. Please try again and let us know if this has now been resolved for you.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Macorne
    Macorne ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, this has been resolved.