Summer Recap: Community Corner Newsletter [July 2023]

Options
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hey Smartsheet Community, I’m Genevieve from the Community team! You may have seen me answering questions, but today I'm here to showcase what's been happening in the Community over the last couple months (shout-out to Max for the last newsletter 🤩).  

Let's dive in! Scroll down to check out some summer highlights and learn more about me at the very end of the issue.

---

Community highlights

Help us welcome some of our newest Member introductions in Show & Tell or look through the Trending section for more ways to connect.

Say hello to these Community Members 👋🏻

1. @dereksemmler here
  2. @jpaul here
  3. @Tony Gardella here
  4. @Natalia here

Popular ideas & feature requests (reviewed by the Product Team)!

What’s it going to be? Head to the Smartsheet Product and Ideas Topic to share and vote on ideas.

1. Send Dashboard via email - manually and automated workflow
  2. Add 'sort order' to Filter Views
  3. Desktop App - dual monitors / dual windows open

---

Community updates

In Case You Missed It (ICYMI)

Bonus Giveaway: A second chance to win a FREE ENGAGE conference pass 

The design portion is closed, but vote on your favorites for a new chance to win

July Question of the Month

Share your answer by July 31 

New badges available: Automagician, Superstar and more

View the Badge Dashboard  

NEW: Get Help area of the Community

Browse Support topics

NEW: Community Job Board

Find Smartsheet-related opportunities posted by members

Meet our Sponsor X: STEAM Co.

Join the conversation to earn a new badge

Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice 2023

Help us celebrate + win swag

Putting AI to Work: What’s Next for Smartsheet ⏭️ 

Watch the full event recording

Find out your PPM maturity score 

Pinpoint your organization's ability to manage projects. Take the assessment.

---

Pass the mic 🎤 Community Champions

Community Champions are members who demonstrate product expertise and generosity in sharing best practices and support with others on the platform.

"I joined the Smartsheet Community as a way to become more proficient at Smartsheet. I remain in the Community because I love the willingness of all members to share their questions and their expertise.

Even if I’m the person answering a question for another user, it’s likely the question has also expanded my own knowledge. That is such a win-win!"

- @Kelly Moore, Continuous Improvement Lead at Syngenta, United States

---

Member Appreciation 

See the Activity feed for more

This month's leaderboard

1. @kowal
  2. @Paul Newcome
  3. @Zach Valigura

Member spotlights

1. @Neil Watson here
  2. @David Tutwiler here

---

Overachiever's Motivation Mix

The Smartsheet Overachievers are here to give you the songs that will keep you going and keep you achieving! Here’s what’s on the playlist this quarter.

Eminem, “Lose Yourself”

“I like to listen to this when I workout. It’s motivating because it’s all about Eminem struggling - and then prospering.” - @Pete S, Senior Director of Project Management at Optum, United States

---

More about me

Hiya! I’m Genevieve, the Community Manager from the Support side of the house. I love all things Smartsheet…especially formulas!

You may have seen me sometimes hop in to answer questions but I also help from behind the scenes, ensuring your posts are in the right category or posted as the right type (Idea vs. Question vs. Discussion).

A few things about me:

1. I jumped at writing this newsletter because July is my favourite month…it was my 30th birthday this Monday!
  2. I don't like birthday cake 🍰 (I know, I'm a strange one) but I love brownies so we made a Birthday Brownie instead.
  3. I'm 🇨🇦 Canadian but I live in the south of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England, a stone's throw from the beach. 
  4. I started in the Community my first month at Smartsheet, over 4 years ago now, and have loved it ever since. You all are my heroes. 

👉 Gen's Top Support Tip

Unsure if what you're experiencing is specific to you or if it's happening for everyone using Smartsheet? Smartsheet has a Status page you can subscribe to for updates and receive email alerts for any disrupting events. 

See you around, Community!

Cheers,

Genevieve

---

Give us your feedback

Have ideas for the next Community Corner? Leave your thoughts in the comments! 

Note: Unfollow this Topic if you'd no longer like to receive alerts. We'll miss you!

Comments