August Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options
Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 09/04/23 in Show & Tell

Hi everyone,

New month, new question and another opportunity for you to earn badges and points while getting to know your peers!  

Where or who do you turn to for Smartsheet advice?

Whether the Smartsheet Community, Social channels or peers within your office we want to hear about where you get your Smartsheet advice/help.

Please share your answer in the comments below. ⬇️

About Question of the Month:

Each month we introduce a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Comments

• Natalia
    Natalia ✭✭✭
    Options

Initially while I was learning how to use Smartsheet, I watched many of the videos in the help & learning page but now I'm always searching the Smartsheet community for similar scenarios or questions I have. It's been a lifesaver! If I'm having a very difficult time to get my formula working properly, I do reach out and call smartsheet support and they have always been very prompt and helpful to take a look with me. Thank you, Smartsheet Community!

• Rachel Martin
    Options

When I am looking for an answer I lean on my peers, the Community, or I will Google my question and the cheat code is to always add "Smartsheet" at the end for results!

• Leslie Kuhlman
    Options

The Community and google.

• adam.b
    adam.b ✭✭✭✭
    Options

While I am not the Admin to my company, and it did not start with me at my company going to SS, I am the person that everyone goes to, since I am the main person that creates forms, databases, reports, and dashboards. If I cannot find it in the community, I search YouTube, or I can usually figure it out on my own since SS is super easy to use and configure.

• Beth B
    Beth B ✭✭✭
    Options

At my past company, I was the Smartsheet admin and guru. At my current company, I'm not an admin anymore :( but I'm a power user 💪. So, although most people come to me for answers, I come here to all of you awesome people!!

This discussion has been closed.