November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• SJM1609
    SJM1609 ✭✭✭
    Options

The Automation feature's ability to send notifications, emails, change cells, lock and unlock rows, record a date, assign a task and more, based on a trigger, provide great solution to repetitive tasks and increase efficiency!

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We have been most thankful for the forms with the ability to add logic. These have helped massively to ensure that user filling them in only get to see the fields that they need to.

I would love to see the logic improved further so that for example columns could have only certain values from a drop-down list available based on the answer to a previous question.

• Ameila
    Ameila ✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for the forms, automation emails functionality, and attachment functionality. This has allowed my department to manage its accrual revenue process easily, especially when obtaining approval from senior leaderships.

• Jeremy Parker
    Jeremy Parker ✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the automations, dashboards & the index formula !!

Jeremy Parker

Vallen - Business Analyst - Implementations

• NicoleGill
    NicoleGill ✭✭✭
    Options

100% Automation. These workflows save me so much time with with tracking & notifications.

• Kelsey Seitter
    Kelsey Seitter ✭✭✭
    Options

The COLLECT function (paired with FIND, LEFT/RIGHT) has allowed us to scale our Smartsheet solutions to a level we never thought we could operate on. Being able to create dynamic summary sheets has simplified reporting and reduced the manual entries and updates that were once required to update dashboards and reporting.

• Leigh Roche
    Leigh Roche ✭✭✭
    Options

I love card view! it's a great tool to virtually facilitate quality improvement groups in a similar way to when we would all get together in a conference room and brain storm with sticky notes and post it paper.

• Ashley W.
    Ashley W. ✭✭
    Options

One feature is sheet automation that streamlines follow-up processes done manually outside of Smartsheet.

• Susan_danner
    Susan_danner ✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the automation features and how they are so customizable! We have been able to automate several processes at our plant and the ability to send notifications to team members without having to physically send an email...saves so much time!

• tjohnson1
    tjohnson1 ✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the template gallery - it gives me ideas to get started and then I can customize for what I need. I often find myself with 'writers block' and staring at a blank screen, but with the template gallery, I've been able to quickly get something started.

• Brucey
    Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The community!

Rarely is there a questions that hasn't been asked (and answered!) before. Always my go-to when I get stuck

• TKBlumen
    TKBlumen ✭✭
    Options

THankful for the dashboards--No longer have to create 28 project updates weekly as powerpoints. We have automatic dashboards in Smart sheets that are now monthly - Huge time savings

• Ken Pavell
    Ken Pavell ✭✭✭
    Options

Data Shuttle and Data Mesh are two applications that make managing a large SmartSheet environment more efficient and accurate. We have multiple sheets that share client and employee lists for drop down fields. Through a combination of these two applications I am able to manage the process of updating from a single file instead of touching each SmartSheet and or report.

• jbsullivan
    jbsullivan ✭✭
    Options

So thankful for automation, resource views, and project sheets in general! Getting our whole department onboard with Smartsheet was so much easier because of the automation provided within our intake sheets! The resource views allow for a quick check on our capacity, and the project sheets keep everyone on task. I'm honestly not sure how anyone is productive without Smartsheet!

• hlblythe
    hlblythe ✭✭
    Options

Automations are a time and sanity saver.

This discussion has been closed.