November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• egypthntr
    egypthntr ✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for the automation features. It makes my life so much easier in my project planning!

• StephanieStepney
    StephanieStepney ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My Favorite feature is datamesh!!

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is SO MUCH I am thankful for in Smartsheet. But what I am most thankful for is Automation/Workflows. We have been able to level up and eliminate so many manual processes. We have created complete solutions that were a single sheet in the past with no reportable data, to solutions that use workflows to obtain additional data. This has allowed us to move from an intake only process to an Intake to Archive process. This makes Smartsheet so valuable. We are also able to use that additional data obtained through update request to create informational dashboards for various teams to view and have a complete overview of what is happening with their solution without having to dig through information. We have implemented approval processes that eliminate the need for lengthy discussions, moved data between sheets to increase productivity, and eliminated user error, just to list a few ways that we are using Automation.

Thanks for helping us level up!

Sr. Business Analysts

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

• sdunham
    sdunham ✭✭✭
    Options

Dashboards for me for sure! I can get all the high-level information that I need on a weekly basis from dashboards and present them to the C-level in 5 minutes.

• rwood24
    rwood24 ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm most thankful for the automations; primarily email notifications/request for update/approvals. One example - in the past, we were frequently surprised by upcoming contract renewals for software and services. A simple automated workflow along with a form to submit new/renewed contracts has eliminated the problem.

• Christina09
    Christina09 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can I say the community? Without the community, I'll still be stuck on getting a solution.

• Cristina W
    Cristina W ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for dashboards, once you create reports and metrics you don't have to go back and add any other data. The dashboard gets updated automatically once there is a change in a project.

• Trish Dillon
    Trish Dillon ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DataShuttle has been a HUGE time saver in compiling data and updates quickly.

When I first started I was so excited about Dashboards but now they are just second nature to my everyday routine that when I have data shuttle to import I am happy this tool is there to help. 💹

• Jshaw
    Jshaw ✭✭
    Options

I love the summary tab feature so that I pull out calculations easily, show up in reports, then show up in different graphs on the dashboards.

• Amanda Jeske
    Amanda Jeske ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Run Now feature of automation has saved me so much time, energy, and possible mistakes with the ability to send to myself. I have some very complicated workflows that I have had to redesign and it is great to get to test them without having to go through and adjust the names that they are being sent to. Such a huge time saver and gives me the instant knowledge if my automations are working properly.

• Ken Armstrong
    Ken Armstrong ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Data Shuttle! It saves me and my Org so much time and energy!

Ken Armstrong

Smartsheet Operations Analyst, Carelon Medical Benefits Management

Certified Smartsheet Administrator

Be Firm! Be Fair! Be Friendly! Be Honest!!!

• cvarela
    cvarela ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for being able to manage data in one place while building reports & dashboards to deliver updates to leaders in their individual preferred view.

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni
    Options

Just one? Oh... decisions, decisions.... 😀

Datashuttle - HUGE time savings getting data into my sheets.

DataMesh - one of those "Why do I need it?" that turned into "How did I live without it??" features

Formula Help - makes formulas easy with the syntax and prompts right on the screen

And yes, I can't ignore Dashboards.... because those started my Smartsheet obsession 😃

• Stevey C
    Stevey C ✭✭✭
    Options

There are a lot of great features about Smartsheet, one unsung hero for me is the chat function. the ability to discuss a task / question within the row is a fantastic addition especially as our Teams chats disappear after 2 weeks and these are retained until we proactively delete them.

Especially as the recipient can answer by email or directly within the sheet.

• Tamsin
    Tamsin ✭✭✭
    Options

I love all the Smartsheet features but the one that helps me the most right now if the automated notification, it keeps my team informed when something lands on their plates and helps me keep a finger on the pulse of the team.

This discussion has been closed.