November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Diana K.
    Diana K. ✭✭✭
    Options

I love Dashboards and how I can display all my data at a higher level with so many visuals!

• Paula Grahame
    Paula Grahame ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are so many right answers! For me, it might be forms. In this time of remote work life, and so much hustle and bustle when I am at my absolute busiest - knowing that I can have others doing some of the work for me via form fill is beyond helpful. Our team uses them so frequently, saving us countless hours of manual entry on our ends.

Strong second for me is Dynamic View. Being able to share information to various individuals without having to share sheets with them at all - AND giving them the ability to manipulate the data within the sheets is beyond valuable!

• Marvin Daniels
    Marvin Daniels ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This year I built my first solution in Control Center. Recently I needed to add a column to 650 or so sheets. I'm thankful for Control Center because I've been a position where I would have had to manually update all of those sheets. Its pretty mind blowing watching it churn through all your sheets in a matter of minutes making updates that would have taken days to complete manually - with how many human errors?

• Kyle Morgan
    Kyle Morgan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Automations are an absolute life-saver!

• Kelly P.
    Kelly P. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the huge palette of available features, as well as the incredible flexibility permitted in combining those features to produce the best possible solution for a given situation. This, to me, is what makes Smartsheet so powerful!

• LaurenLong
    LaurenLong ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful that Smartsheet allows collaboration with non-Smartsheet users! I frequently create automations that request updates from end users through their email without them ever having to open Smartsheet. Then our team can monitor dashboards and reports showing who we haven't heard from. For a business like ours, it's almost like having another person in our department. Smartsheet has revolutionized my work for me- THANK YOU!

• Jessica Schuler
    Jessica Schuler ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for Smartsheet's automation feature. Previously I had to track down people to get information, and now Smartsheet does the work for me!

• holli.nunn
    holli.nunn ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for the flexibility of the platform, Smartsheet offers so many ways to curate my vision of the data I track throughout the lifecycle of a project and then keeps it preserved for learnings. Also, Linking sheets between organizations! What a powerful feature, very thankful for the data integrity that particular feature supports. And then of course this community... intelligent and kind solutions offered from this group every time.

• Nate H
    Nate H ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for the automations. These have saved a lot of time and helped keep people directed on task. We've built automation to provide assignments, reminders, check-ups, and even to maintain our sheets by resetting things we flagged for discussion in an upcoming meeting. I also really like the Calendar app. I've been building visuals in that for folks, which has replaced the laborious task they previously had of building it out each week in PowerPoint Timeline.

• JMacMillan
    JMacMillan ✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for the ability to attach fines to rows. As an owner's project manager, it is very important that we are able to share documents effectively with our clients and being able to attach a file directly to a row is a game changer in our industry. No more rifling through old emails to try and find attachments from months ago, it's all in a clear and easy to use location.

• samantha.fowler78
    samantha.fowler78 ✭✭✭
    Options

I would say Forms and Automation are just a few features I am thankful for in Smartsheet. I can usually start with a form and then make magic happen.

• adam.b
    adam.b ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful mostly for the community. While there are so many features I love within Smartsheet, the community is my favorite. I know it is here if I ever have a question, and people are always helpful to answer, but to look up something in the community and find others with the same questions is the best thing.

• Jwright8091
    Jwright8091 ✭✭
    Options

Automations make our life sooooo much easier. Being able to automate an approval process or move/copy from one sheet to another makes reporting so much more comprehensive. We work in the healthcare field with facilities all over the country and having the ability to automate notifications, form creations, accrual process, etc. are what makes Smartsheet a daily necessity for our organization.

• Heather_Verde
    Heather_Verde ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for the connections that Smartsheet enables. Having these helps tie together different systems that are in use. It also allows for robust reporting to be developed in Power BI, and incorporated into my Smartsheet dashboards.

• CarleeMohr
    CarleeMohr ✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for everything Smartsheet offers. Whether it be dashboards, general automation, colloboration features, or the learning center. Dashboards help me visual all the data in an easy digestable way. General automatino saves me plenty of time, and keeps me from annoying my peers with my own personal reminder emails. Its very handy to be able to tag someone on a row to work on a task, or ask a question. The simplicity of the training center makes it easy for me to get the answers I need with a quick turnaround time. Shoutout to smartsheet support for always helping me with my questions!

This discussion has been closed.