November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Khasim
    Khasim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am extremely grateful for Workflow Automation. It's a lifesaving feature for our clients and stakeholders. It saves a lot of time and helps us avoid offline conversations and off-course Realtime update :)

Thanks & Regards

Khasim

SSPM Consultants

Email ID: info@sspmconsultants.com

Did I answer to your question or fix the problem? Please help the Smartsheet Community by voting it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome, or/and Accepted Answer. It will make it easy for others to discover a solution or help in answering!

• jan aelbrecht
    jan aelbrecht ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was very surprise by the easy use of Dynamic views.

We used this now for a Monthly finance closing check list, to have an overview on what task needs to be done during the financial closing and if those are done on time.

this in combination with the new calendar.

• leonastomenio
    leonastomenio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

For me, it is the Data Shuttle as this allows users to automate the uploading and offloading of data reducing manual tasks, allowing users to work smart and with less error

@Desielyn , what about you?

• DesireeJones
    DesireeJones ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello SmartSheet Community,

I am thankful for the dynamic capabilities that SmartSheet has to offer. The quick capability to add rows, move columns, and insert formulas/functions to gain further insight on a whim has helped me showcase not only the potential features SmartSheet has to offer, but it also helps showcase my skills such as adaptability and flexibility. Being able to practice my no code skills to generate results for others that would only be more expensive and time consuming has helped me further my career and personal life.

Thank you SmartSheet! 😁

• Monicacraven
    Monicacraven ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for reminders. Its nice to know I can take something out of my brain because Smartsheet will put it back in when I need it.

• Carrie Barnett
    Carrie Barnett ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with @khickman , I am so thankful for the Help & Learning section and/or SmartU. I use it a lot for function help and learning how to do new things, which I love! The tutorials are smart but not overly complex, and they never seem condescending, which I appreciate when I am learning something new (and especially when I'm relearning something because I have messed something up!).

• Sherry Fox
    Sherry Fox ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What Smartsheet feature are you thankful for most?

That is a tough question. Well I am very thankful for the Smartsheet Community, as the members are not only wonderful, and so very helpful, but they are quick to respond. And this enable to move to the next step of my project.

As a Project Analyst/Developer, I see a ton of people saying Dashboards, and while they are great. The Forms (especially the conditional logic) and automated workflows are two things that me to work more efficiently. I basically work for 3 different teams as the only BA, so those tools are a lifesaver for me!

Sherry Fox

Business System Data Analyst

Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical

EAP | Mobilizer | Automagician | Superstar | Community Champion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryfox/

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Column Formulas. I sleep better knowing that they're out there keeping us safe.

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Stefan
    Stefan ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For me clearly Automations & Cross-Sheet Formulas :-)

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.

• kelceyg
    kelceyg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm most thankful for formulas and automations that allow me to automate a lot of my overseeing work. Not only does it help ensure my teammates are meeting expectations and following policies and procedures, but it helps me from becoming the "babysitter" or even the bad guy. Instead, I use formulas to trigger automations, and they receive email reminders!

• Tina Ciak
    Tina Ciak ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a trick question!! There is no way I can choose just one thing! Especially when more keeps getting added!

I am thankful for Smartsheet in general. It makes my job so much easier overall. If I HAD to choose-- I'd say Dynamic View has added the most value overall.

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

Forms! Forms! You get a form! And YOU get a form! 🤣

I couldn't run the Community Customer Programs like Overachievers and Champions without constant input from our folks in them. Forms help me get that info, organize that info, and execute on that info.

• JamesB
    JamesB ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Adding Sheet Cross Reference in Formulas has been one of the biggest wins.

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.