November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Pamela Clapp
    Pamela Clapp ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dashboards make my life so much easier. I have created my own dashboard that has links to my top SS items broken out in different sections based on the work I'm doing. For example: Smartsheet, Strategy Execution, Portfolio Management, and Governance. It has saved me so much time clicking to different workspaces.

• Melissa Farley
    Options

I am thankful for Dashboards! It's a great visual to quickly and easily understand what's happening.

• Monique_Odom_Comcast
    Monique_Odom_Comcast ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think I am most thankful for automations. The ability to create automations in order to save my team time and enhance our processes is invaluable!

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

• Bruce Case
    Bruce Case ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is the Customer Success Management Team a feature? If not, it should be! 😎

Using Smartsheet on a day to day basis is one thing, and yes, there are feature that we all use and like, and maybe some we don't like. But my kudos goes to our Customer Success Manager, who is always there to assist, or sometimes just to listen. I appreciate the fact they take the time to understand my needs and struggles and are more than willing to offer suggestions. In the end, this helps Smartsheet build a better tool, and makes for a happy client.

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/07/23
    Options

First, it's hard to pick just one!! But my top would have to be workflows. Through this beneficial tool we have automated notifications for many varied tasks that need taken care of, alerting other departments of the current status of the podcast episode, to moving rows from the active sheet to the archive sheet we created, and beyond.

If our team had to manually take care of the above we would go crazy trying to remember all of the minutiae of details to take care of on a daily basis.

• Razetto
    Razetto ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for DataMesh. It's so useful for importing and overwriting large amounts of information.

• Amelia Retureta
    Options

I'm super thankful for all the different flavors of Automations. I don't think there is a type we do not actively use. They're great and have saved us a lot of time!

• Megan Yaussi
    Megan Yaussi ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is definitely a tough one because there are so many great features that make Smartsheet stand out. My top feature that I absolutely couldn't live without would have to be the Automation notices/update requests/etc. They have saved our team, and myself specifically from missing crucial deadlines on more than one occasion. IT automates a few mundane and time-consuming processes freeing us up to do more important things.

• Tiffany Ruvalcaba
    Options

I am most thankful for the workflows! We have one form that's used internally, that has 52 workflows!!! This has replaced entire meetings, and built such an efficient standard operating procedure that it has freed up so much of my time to built and expand my role and create new opportunities for me.

• Gbur
    Gbur ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cross sheet references have enabled us to build an equivalent flat database and single sourcing that information has created a thatched network that can waterfall down for individual groups and departments. It reduced folks replicating the wheel and building their own solutions when those cross sections were embedded into reports and dashboards for everyone to be able to find.

Forms are probably the most intuitive, immediate ah-hah ROI way for user adoption.

Ultimately workflow/automations create the largest day-to-day ROI on the no-code platform.

• Malaina Hudson
    Malaina Hudson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AUTOMATIONS!!!! Love me some automated reports, reports, and update requests. By being able to apply logic to route these repeatable tasks, I'm able to save a few hours per week of writing emails, holding meetings, and further documenting follow-up that is now done in a more timely fashion by the owner of the activity.

Also DASHBOARDS in a very neck and neck second place. Having one executive overview of what's happening allows us to quickly assess what's going well, where additional resources are needed, and enables us to focus in the proper areas of opportunity.

• Kyle Walker
    Kyle Walker ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Automations have made my life so much easier! I would have to say that is the one I'm most grateful for. If there was a runner up I would say Dashboards.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options
  • DebRichardson
    DebRichardson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love the ability to share, comment, attach documents etc....I find these options helpful in our sheets.

Deborah L. Richardson

Executive Assistant

Office of Research Operations

Tel (603) 650-1801 | Deborah.l.richardson@hitchcock.org

Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The best feature for me about Smartsheet more than anything is the Share button. The ease of collaboration.

Yes, it has great functions, yes the automations are fab, yes you can link the sheets using formula etc but so can other apps.

The Share button allows this product to give real meaning to a central truth. One version of data, accessible to many on different security levels. This is the best feature for me.

This discussion has been closed.